Above is smizzle's entry in a worth1000 photoshop contest to put superheroes in classic paintings. I'm catching up after being out of town for a while, here's a ton of links with almost no commentary since there's a lot of them.
- Suddenly, Christopher Nolan in Batman 3 is looking iffy. Which makes the m0vie blog wonder what would happen without Nolan. And Christian Bale wonders if Batman 3 will happen at all.
- Johnny Depp still seems receptive to the Riddler idea.
- Larry David probably won't be the Riddler
- Snubbing the Dark Knight in best picture last year has made the Oscars expand to 10 nominees, which seems like a bad idea.
- Fan Art Exhibit looks at The Dark Knight if the principal characters had been women: here, here, and here.
- Michelle Pfeiffer will give whip lessons to the next Catwoman actress.
- Vanessa Hudgens, a name that didn't come up in the series of Catwoman polls, is apparently a fan. I've never seen her in a movie though, so I don't know if that's a good idea, although she is quite attractive.
- Io9 runs down what's going on with Batman in the comics, and things have been generally pretty good after Battle for the Cowl, especially Batman & Robin.
- And finally, 1960s TV Batman Villains from A to Z: