- Every Day Is Like Wednesday thinks it'd be cool to stick a whole mess of villains in the next movie, and looks at some comics such a movie might draw from
- Scandalist gives a run-down on the biggest rumors so far. The short version: we know nothing.
- IGN lists 10 things they want to see in the next Batman movie.
- Frank Miller told the LA Times he wants to film The Dark Knight Returns with Sylvester Stallone as Batman. Given his comparison to Rocky Balboa, I get where he's coming from, but Stallone never sounds especially bright, while Batman is supposed to be incredibly intelligent.
- Showbizspy has a really dubious story saying Dustin Hoffman wants to be the Penguin, but they say he told "thestonereport.com" which doesn't seem to be a legitimate site. At least it doesn't come up in google, which makes me reluctant to actually visit it. So take that with a metric ton of salt.
- And sloganyams (whatever that means) has a few ideas for villains, I like the line about Scarecrow having received the "Count Dooku treatment."
New poll up about Batman's love interest for the next movie. I picked the few obvious ones and threw in the most recent ones featured in the comics. Let me know in the comments if you want me to add in Silver St. Cloud, Sasha Bordeaux, Shondra Kinsolving, or anyone else, but I figured they wouldn't get all that much support anyway.