Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays


One last bit of news, then I'm off for the rest of the year.

Kate Beckinsale is doing press for her upcoming movie Nothing But the Truth, and MTV.com was nice enough to ask her about Catwoman:
MTV: Specifically, I know you've talked about Wonder Woman a great deal, but is there a character you'd love to do? Catwoman in a Nolan-directed "Batman 3," for instance?

Beckinsale: Absolutely, that would be awesome. I'd love to do that. One of the things I've done wrong with my career is not have a massive game plan for it. I enjoy being surprised. I was very surprised to ever find myself even considered for an action movie. I'm like the literary, academic geek who's not very good at sports, so it was amazingly shocking that anyone would ever do that. I like to be surprised. Read the whole article here.
If you're looking for something entertaining while I'm gone, Comics Should Be Good is filling in the gaps in their Top 100 Comic Book Battles with quite a few Batman entries and I'm sure more to come.

(That's Catwoman, Huntress, and Black Canary, if you were wondering. Art by Ed Benes)

No comments: