Thursday, March 5, 2009

News & Notes


El Gato presents Eva Green as Talia al Ghul.

Not much going on in the comics movie world that isn't Watchmen-related right now, but word broke the other day that Leonardo DiCaprio will star in Inception, Christopher Nolan's first post-Dark Knight movie (and first movie in a while to not star Christian Bale). I'm sure it'll be interesting. And of course a few people have pointed out that many directors like to work with actors they know (consider Nolan's choice of Bale and Michael Caine for The Prestige), so they've started to think of villains DiCaprio could play. For what it's worth, I wouldn't completely mind him as Hush, The Riddler, or Black Mask. But he wouldn't be my first choice for any of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leo's got range man! I am putting my house on him making an appearance in Batman 3!

Bill said...

Sure, but would you have done that a couple years ago when your house was actually worth something?