KalMart made a simple but pretty awesome Mr. Freeze poster, huh? Anyway, I was light on posts last week, which leaves a bunch of news items left to cover:
- Suite101 picks the top 10 Batman villains: part one, and part two. No Riddler?
- Batman on Film is among those who see the casting of Inception as a sign that Marion Cotillard will be Catwoman.
- S.R. Brady picks the five most underrated Batman villains. Good call on Scarface!
- Xerxy has some random ideas about who could play who, and I like the idea of Kevin Grevioux as Killer Croc in a small role. As long as Grevioux isn't doing any writing (sorry, Kevin, but I read your Zombies of Mass Destruction comic, and it was pretty... not good).
- And Michael Caine caused a stir a while back when he said Johnny Depp was going to play the Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman would be the Penguin. Everyone thought he heard it straight from the horse's mouth, but MTV caught up with him and confirmed, very clearly, that Michael Caine knows nothing:
And finally, don't forget the Catwoman poll over to the right.