Some non-news rumor-y type things, plus some bookmarks I've had piling up:
- While doing press for Red Riding Hood, Gary Oldman implies there's another, as-yet-unknown villain, and that it's someone from the early days of Batman comics. The oldest of the old are Doctor Death, The Monk, and, most likely of the oldies, Hugo Strange.
- While doing press for Battle: Los Angeles, Aaron Eckhart, who had previously always made it clear that Harvey Dent died at the end of The Dark Knight, suddenly got coy about that issue. I suspect he's either sick of answering that question and decided to mess with people, or he thought changing his story around would get people to mention Battle: Los Angeles. If it's the latter, then well played, Eckhart.
- Scroll past Star Wars and Spider-Man to see Batman & friends dancing.
- According to this theory, consider investing in Warren Buffet's company in early 2012. Supposedly, whenever Anne Hathaway is in the news, automated computer traders pick that up and misinterpret it as news about Buffet's company Berkshire Hathaway, then buy it, causing the price to jump.
- Batman meets Rocky Horror
- Artist Francesco Francavilla is having some fun with the idea of a 1935 version of the Batmobile here and here.
- And finally, why make a snowman when you can make a snowBatman?