I haven't done one of these in a while:
- Batman on Film reports that Emily Blunt turned down a part in Captain America because she wants to be Catwoman. Blunt lost to Marion Cotillard in an early round of voting in our Catwoman polls here, but I don't think she'd be a bad choice.
- Kevin Conroy, the voice of many animated versions of Batman, spoke to a crowd at C2E2 about Christian Bale's weird Batman voice.
- Project Rooftop, the superhero costume redesign site, had a whole week of Batwoman pinups after news that Greg Rucka, who'd written every Batwoman story to date, was leaving DC, leaving most to believe the character would more or less disappear. But then it was announced that Batwoman artist JH Williams III would be the writer and artist on an upcoming Batwoman series. Anyway, check out all the Batwoman art here, including the above image by J. Estacado (I actually liked Mike Maihack's best, but Estacado's is pretty striking).
- DC and Bill Sienkiewicz are trying to find some lost pages of art from a Detective Comics issue that was never published.
- And here's Dick Sprang's detailed Batcave drawing analyzed by Comics Alliance's resident Batmanologist, Chris Sims.